carlos-de-spinola |kahr-los da spin-ohla|
1. a creative strategist and photographer; a person skilled in planning action or policy, esp. in creative, digital or marketing;
relating to or involving the imagination of original ideas.
2. a person skilled in the execution of creative ideas from a photographic or art directional stand point
carlos industries |kahr-los in-duh-strees|
1. the creative output of Carlos de Spinola.
2. a title that attempts to make Carlos de Spinola sound a bit more awesome.
3. a way for Carlos de Spinola to talk about himself, with impunity, in the third person.